Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Web Methods Developer

Duration: 6 month

Location: Dallas, TX

Rate: $30/hr (Not Negotiable)

Looking for a WebMethods developer to come in work on the Biller Network

They will be part of a team integrating multiple point solutions to one
seamless integration point to the customer.

This person will be part of a team working on assignments with WebMethods to
help deliver the project on time.

Knowledge of process flow, trading networks, and automated testing of
WebMethods desired

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>