Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

RATE: $40/HR

Job Description:

This group is responsible for providing services to all the developers
throughout the department, specifically with Build Management, Build Process,
and Source Control.

They are on what they call a continuos development model which means that have
about 200 builds a day.

They have an automated mechanism that they use.

They are an MS shop so they work with TFS and Visual Studio team addition, 2005
or 2008. Must have experience with DOS commands and file batch commands.

Familiar with XML and XSL technology, windows server 2003.

25% of the position will involve some sort of development (C#, SQL Server)

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>