Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Job Description:

She desperately needs a "web" developer but it's a tricky skillset.  Does not
want Java developers.

She will definitely do a F2F.  If she's on the fence about the resume, she will
phone screen first; otherwise, they will have to come in for a F2F with no
phone scree.

She would prefer more of a front-end developer if the developer has experience
with both front-end and back-end
- If they have HTML and CSS, it's fine but that's not what her group does
- Looking for more of a Web Application Developer as opposed to a Software
- Looking for experience with Javascript, XSLT and UNIX/Linux
- Experience on resume with transporting and/or importing data using XSLT
- Experience moving objects using Javascript
- Experience with any content management system (CMS); Client has one that's
proprietary to them
- Her team works with JSPs and the templates in the CMS
- Experience with Javascript libraries such as Dojo would be really good
- Ajax experience
- Degree in Computer Science! Doesn't like Devry or online schools

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>