*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com.* *All the required skills are
mandatory. *

Please, let me know if you have any consultants available for the
requirement pasted below.  Please, include candidate’s full name, phone
number, email, and their hourly rate with any submittal.

*EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE MANDATORY!!!*

Location:  Dallas, TX

Duration:  3 months

Rate:  ALAP

*We have an outstanding contract opportunity with a Dallas based consulting
company.  We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead a data
center move.*

* *

*Qualified candidates will have very strong, hands on experience managing
large data center relocation projects and 5-10 years of experience as a
Project Manager.*

* *

*Required Skills:*

*-Project Management*

*-HPC equipment*

*-EMC Products*

*-NetApp*

*-Excellent Communication*

* *

*This will probably be a 3+ month contract and some travel throughout Texas
might be required.*

Thanks & Regards,

Gopal

IT Logix