Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: .Net Developer with Silverlight exp

Location: Palatka, FL

Duration: 12 months

Best rate: $32/Hr Best

MUST BE LOCAL OR SOMEONE WHO CAN ATTEND AN IN-PERSON INTERVIEW AT THEIR OWN
EXPENSES.

Client is seeking two .Net developers with experience in VB.Net, ASP.Net and
Silverlight development for the purpose of modifying/updating existing
applications and creating new ones.

Project Description

Business Products

·         Modification of internally developed tools that support business
functions of the District

·         Creation of Windows form & web enabled applications for advancement
of District business and application development.

Technical Products

This project has been tasked with creating/modifying the infrastructure
necessary for the acceptance of additional applications and application
information.  .

Resources Requirements

The resources required for this project along with the necessary skills are as
follows:

·         Intermediate level experience in .Net Application Development.

·         Intermediate level experience developing Client/Server and Internet
applications and Windows form based applications using some or all of the
following: ASP.NET, VB.NET, Java, Javascript, XML, HTML.

·         Experience with data access technologies such as Oracle/MS SQL
Server/XAML.

·         Experience developing applications using Silverlight.

·         Excellent communication skills, attitude, and interaction with users.

·         Technical Documentation experience is a plus.

·         Familiarity with Microsoft Exchange 2007 a plus

·         Familiarity with ArcGIS Server a plus.

Project Location

This project will take place in Palatka, FL.

Roles and Responsibilities of Contractor

Perform detailed analysis and design for the system(s).  Ensure that
applications meet requirements and standards. Communicate issues and progress
to project manager.

Project details

  a.. .Net Application Maintenance

Project Schedule