*We have an Urgent requirement for Data Warehouse Engineer *-* ETL*
*Duration: 6-12 months*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
We are looking for a Data Warehouse Engineer - ETL to help build and
maintain the critical warehouse. This role will create batch processes that
generate content which propagate to production databases. The ideal
candidate will have a deep understanding of technical and functional designs
for Database, Data Warehousing, Reporting, and Data Mining areas. This job
plays a key role in data/web analytics platform development/support,
projects, and systems design and development. This team is accountable for
ensuring that the overall functional and technical design of work processes
and applications meet business and functional requirements. In addition, the
work must be sustainable and conform to operation infrastructure.
- Contribute at a mid to senior level to the data warehouse design and
data preparation batch processes by implementing a solid, robust, extensible
design that supports key business flows.
- Build and maintain code to populate our data warehouse with data loaded
from production databases.
- Perform all of the necessary data transformations to populate data into
a warehouse table structure that is optimized for reporting.
- On-going Warehouse Maintenance - Quickly assess the impact of
production system changes to the existing analytics and implement changes to
the warehouse ETL and reporting code to ensure consistent and accurate
- Design, build and maintain batch processes that derive data from Data
warehouse database and propagate it into production environment.
- Establish efficient design and programming patterns for engineers as
well as for non-technical peoples.
- 5+ years experience working extensively with SQL, including the ability
to write, analyze, and debug queries
- Experience with Data Warehouse design, ETL (Extraction, Transformation
& Load), architecting efficient software designs
- 5+ years using Informatica as an ETL development tool
- Experienced implementing data warehouses using Oracle (PostgreSQL,
MySQL is a plus).
- Strong familiarity with data warehouse best practices.
- Knowledge of database modeling and design in a data warehousing context
- Problem solving and meta-data skills, analyze query plans, indexes, and
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Shell, Python, Perl).
- Ability to work in a team environment, interacting with multiple groups
on a daily basis (very strong communication skills).
- Ability to communicate ideas and solutions to non-technical people
- Ability to efficiently QA your own work to ensure that processes you
built generate high quality output.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Experience working with Web Technologies (i.e java, xml, cookies,
tomcat, php, etc)
*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*
Thanks & Regards
Main: (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct: (734) 862-1950
Fax: (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at