Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

ROLE: HP Performance Insight Reporting

Location: Madison, WI

Duration: 2 Months

Rate: $44/Hr BEST

This position is for a short term project only working specifically with HP
Performance Insight reporting from a HP OpenView environment.

Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming
applications, including software infrastructure and development tools. Supports
and/or installs software applications, infrastructure and development tools.
Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test
witnessing and certification of software. Software Engineer capabilities with 8
or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide
degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

Qualification Rating
General Competencies
All technical skills detailed on resume                      * Yes
Willing to Sign a Confidentiality Agreement           * Yes
Information Technology - Databases
Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2003 and 2005             * 4+ Yrs.
Information Technology - Directory Services
LDAP                                                  * 3 (Moderately Strong)
of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.
Information Technology - Languages/Tools
Perl                                                      * 5 (Expert) of 5
(Expert) and 7+ Yrs.
SQL                                                     * 5+ Yrs.
UNIX CRON and AT Scheduling * 3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.
UNIX Shell                                         * 4+ Yrs.
XML                                                    * 3 (Moderately Strong)
of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.
Information Technology - Monitoring
HP OpenView Internet Services (OVIS) * 3+ Yrs.
HP OpenView products                    * 5+ Yrs.
HP Performance Manager.                * 4+ Yrs.
HPPI 5x Certification                         * 1+ Yrs.
Leading HP OpenView projects        * 5+ Yrs.
NNM Certification                             * 5+ Yrs.
NNM implementation and administration experience          * 7+ Yrs.
OMW Certification                            * 4+ Yrs.
OMW implementation and administration experience         * 6+ Yrs.
PI Implementation experience          * 5+ Yrs.
SNMP MIBs and Trap Configuration and Collections.         * 4+ Yrs.
Information Technology - Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server                         * 4+ Yrs.
Unix                                                    * 3 (Moderately Strong)
of 5 (Expert) and 4+ Yrs.
Information Technology - Server Support
Server administration                        * 3 (Moderately Strong) of 5
(Expert) and 4+ Yrs.
Information Technology - Web
Apache and Tomcat                           * 4+ Yrs.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>