Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Strictly Locals Only

Location: Bridgeport, CT (Need Local Only)

Duration: 4+ Months

Rate: $45/Hr

Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured:

A resource is needed for 4 months to coordinate and oversee System Testing and
User Acceptance Testing for a very large and complex cross division project at
Citizens and RBS Cards called Relationship Rewards. This is a hands-on role,
coordinating and facilitating System and UAT testing activities across Vendors
and SME's from multiple LOB's using different technology platforms, while
overseeing the big picture. The person will be responsible as follows:

1) Coordinate all system and UAT testing components across Vendors, multiple
Line of Businesses (LOB) to ensure it meets all criteria for successful testing
and launch (e.g. test strategies, test plans, environments, timeline, and

2)Coordinate with Vendors and multiple LOB's to ensure all System and UAT
testing components are tied together (e.g. end to end testing, regression
testing, negative testing) before full sign-off and implementation.

3) Pro-actively identify and track cross-functional issues, risks and defects
and coordinate/facilitate their resolution across Vendor's and LOB's.
4).Facilitate testing and testing related communications across LOB¿s, Vendors.

5) Ensure team leads and members follow a consistent methodology for testing
and deployment.

6) Keep an eye on the big picture while effectively analyzing details.

The following skills are required:

1) Demonstrated success coordinating large cross functional teams consisting of
Vendors and SME¿s from various Lines of Businesses (LOBs) through System
Testing/UAT and Go Live readiness.

2) Demonstrated experience and best practices overseeing testing deliverables
and methodology (e.g Test strategies, test plans, test scripts and testing
tools and methodology) for large cross-functional projects.

Technical Knowledge:

MS Office; Test Plans; Test Scripts; Quick Test Pro People Management:

Provide technical support and coaching to team members Strong command of
English Language

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>