Please don't reply to this mail.

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Strictly Locals Only

ROLE: .Net Developer with Business Analysis & Fixed Income

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 4+ Months

Rate: $50-55/Hr

Has to have fixed income, fixed Asset

.Net technology but for this role they want someone with much more of business
knowledge.  Someone that can challenge, in a good way, design concepts and
approach to designing/developing core applications.  Your looking for someone
that has been in Financial Services for sometime has maybe performed as an
analyst as well with heavy user interaction.  Fixed Income/Asset Management
knowledge is important.  They understand it's tough find but will wait for the
right candidate.  The lead developer who is involved with the tech portion of
the interviews is out for a couple of weeks.  That won't stop the process
though if you have someone with the appropriate business knowledge.

Technology includes:

  a.. C# - .NET at least 2.0 preferably 3.5
  b.. Strong ASP.NET and web skills - HTML & CSS
  c.. Solid DB - Schema Creation, Stored procedures, functions etc.
  d.. Oracle and SQL Server are musts (db2 would also be nice but not required)
  e.. Ability to work individually or as part of a small team (2-3 people)
  f.. Good communication skills
  g.. Good Object oriented skills
  h.. WCF/WPF are pluses

Thanks & Regards,