Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Senior Business Analyst - Data Integrity Production Support

Duration: Framingham, MA

Length: 3 Months

Rate: ALAP

Locals Preferred

v      The Senior Business Analyst will be part of the Business Services team
and work closely with the HR Xpress team to provide data integrity guidance to
support the Oracle E-Business Suite Payroll module.

v      The analyst will interact with business users, and will assist and guide
the business with data integrity analysts.

v      The analyst will also be asked to support the Oracle OCC Functional Team
with systems configurations, designing test plans, assisting in test execution
and recording results.

v      The analyst will also help HR Xpress, problem solve and provide informal
training to business team members.

·                                       3-5 years Business Analyst experience.

·                                       2+ years of in depth Oracle Global
E-Business Suite experience with HR, OAB, SSHR and Payroll with strong HR

·                                       Strong organization and
analytical/problem solving skills with excellent written and oral communication

·                                       Bachelor's Degree in Business with a
strong HR/Benefits/Payroll base.

·                                       Working knowledge of general accepted
HR practices.

·                                       Experience with standards for SOX
compliance and SDLC methodology.

<<inline: clip_image001.jpg>>