Please reply to
Title:                 Sr Storage Consultant (Only Locals)

Location:           San Diego, CA

Duration:           12 Month Contract

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

  a.. Day to day operational tasks for storage management of Netapp storage
environment, EMC skills a plus but not required.
  b.. Experience with Best Practices, Host SAn Connectivity, Storage
allocation, San Zoning, Cisco, Windows, Sun

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused