*Dear Partners,*

* ***

*We are having an Urgent Requirements for SAP SD with AFS domain & Sap FICO
with AFS*

*Req:1*

*Job title: Sap SD with AFS domain*

*Rate:$35*

*Location:Oregon*

*Duration:3 Months*

   - Package Application Testing  Tester SAP SD
   - Over 3 years of experience in SAP-SD testing projects
   - Strong SAP-SD with AFS functional Skills with testing background
   - Possessing SAP-SD with AFS (Make to Goods receipt) functional skills is
   a primary requirement and testing skills is a secondary requirement.
   - Good understanding of Testing process
   - Good Communication skills
   - Ability to understand client requirements

*Req:2*

*Job title:Sap FICO with AFS (Please do not send resumes without AFS domain
exp)*

*Rate:$35*

*Location:Oregon*

*Duration:3 Months*

   - Package Application Testing Tester SAP
   - Over *3 years* of experience in SAP-FICO testing projects.
   - Strong SAP-FICO with *AFS functional Skills* with *testing background
   Possessing* Possessing *SAP-FICO (Specially Plan to Performance - area)
   functional skills is a *primary requirement and testing skills is a
   secondary requirement.
   - Good understanding of testing process.
   - Good Communication skills.
   - Ability to understand client requirements

* *

*Req:3*

*Job title:Oracle ADF Technical consultant with 11g*

*Location: **Colorado***

*Rate:$35*

*Duration:3 Months*

   - Require a technical lead at onsite ( Denver ) with > 5-6 yrs of
   relevant experience in Oracle ADF Application Development and
J2EE/Java, Oracle
   Forms to ADF Conversion, and Weblogic Administration.
   - It’s mandatory to have at least *1 year of Oracle ADF 11g experience.*
   - The person must be able to communicate well with customer and business
   team to gather and understand business requirements.

   - He would also need interact with technical/security team to implement
   organizational security features in the ADF application.

   - The person should be able to preferably lead the project team of 5 to 8
   people and manage project scope using standard project management
   methodologies and be able to manage and keep up customer expectations.

*If you are interested in this position please respond to me at **
akman...@igridtech.com**** with a word formatted résumé, rate and Contact
details** *

*Rate: $35/hr on C2C (Not Negotiable)*

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
akman...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**