*p**lease send resumes to **jos...@aim-cc.com* <jos...@aim-cc.com>* or **
aim.itstaff...@gmail.com* <aim.itstaff...@gmail.com>

*Role: Ruby on Rails Solution Architect/ Lead Developer*

*Location: IL or OH*

*We would prefer to have a resource that is local to either Chicago or
Cleveland.  *

*Rate  : Open*

*Start date    : 10/12*

* *

*Have an immediate need for a very experienced Ruby on Rails Solution
Architect / Lead Developer that could potentially join an existing project
by 10/12.  *

* *

*Ruby on Rails will be the enterprise front-end development platform**.*

* *

*E**xisting project is to develop a new Report Scheduling & Delivery
solution.  Phase 1 – Requirements Gathering started on 9/8, and is due to
conclude on or about 10/12 upon completion of our Phase 1 Deliverables.
Phase 2 will start soon after Phase 1 and will involve Design (hence the
need for a Rails Solution Architect), Development, Testing, and Deployment.*

Thanks & Regards

Joshua Elliot

Marketing Manager

Aim Computer Consulting

N. Laurel Park Drive,

Suite #513,

Phone :  734-591-3562 Extn.174

Fax : 734-418-2603

Mail id:  jos...@aim-cc.com

Gmail: aim.itstaff...@gmail.com

Yahoo IM :

Vist our WEBSITE @  www.aim-cc.com

Note: We at Aim Computer Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:
from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is