Please reply to
Title:                 Teradata SQL Developer:
Location:           Atlanta, GA

Duration:           6+ Months

Phone Hire

* MUST HAVE AT&T experience

Under limited supervision, designs, implements and maintains moderately complex
databases with respect to JCL, access methods, access time, device allocation,
validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and
statistical methods. Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall
monitoring of standards and procedures, and integration of systems through
database design. Competent to work at a moderately high level in all phases of
database management. Typically requires a college degree and 2 to 4 years

Thanks & Regards
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Voice: 212-999-6251 Ext: 217
Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused