Title: VoIP Project Manager
Location: Burlington, MA
Length: 6 Months
PMI (PMP) certification, or be working toward it.
Client is looking for experienced VoIP Project Managers to join the Project
Management team to assist in the implementation of a large Managed Unified
Communications project: 165 remote sites supporting 24k users. The selected
candidate must have experience managing large scale VoIP (10k and above)
implementations, data & call center migrations, Managed Network Services,
structured cabling, Wireless, network security, as well as subcontractor
Knowledge in the design/operation of network transport architectures
(ATM/SONET/DWDM/DSx, etc) and demonstrated experience in managing projects
utilizing PMI based project management methodologies is a requirement.
Required Skills & Experience:
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- 7-10 years experience in managing converged data/voice/video
implementations, IP Telephony CPE product implementations (Nortel, Cisco &
Alcatel), Network Services (ATM/DSx/Frame/SONET/DWDM), Managed Network
Solutions, Managed Internet Security, NOS/LAN/WAN migrations, Wireless
technologies as well as management of Inside/Outside Plant construction,
structured cabling and supporting infrastructures in a project management or
- Expert level utilizing MS Project, Primavera, MS Excel and other PM
tracking & management software
- Demonstrated experience managing Global large-scale data integration
projects with a total revenue exceeding 5 million dollars.
- Experience coordinating and managing project labor resources, including
engineers, sub-contractors, consultants, and all other personnel involved
with the execution of the project.
- Cisco Data Network Equipment – routers, switches with Cisco VoIP
functionality including CallManager, Unity, Unified Messaging, IPCC & Analog
Gateways, 7940, 7960, 7070 phone sets and soft phones
- Network Infrastructure, QoS and Structured cabling requirements in support
- PBX functionality and how PBXs integrate with Cisco VoIP systems
- Site survey and preparation process in support of VoIP deployment.
- Data collection process in support of VoIP deployment
- Working with Cisco and other vendors
- Telco interface and circuit ordering (PRIs, Trunks, IP/MPLS, etc.)
- Station side and network side (DS1, DS-3) cross connects
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at