*Title: Oracle/SQL Developer*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Location: Waukegan, IL – LOCALS ONLY*
* Rate: $35/HR on C2C ***
· This position involves a wide range of data analysis /
troubleshooting / maintenance as well as software development.
· All candidates submitted must be *experts at SQL and PL/SQL
development*, with a minimum of *5 years experience* actively using these
· This is not a DBA position, but rather data analysis /
· The databases are primarily *Oracle and SQL Server on Windows and
· The candidate must be able to analyze complex data loads from
diverse sources and determine where an error occurred - e.g. problem in
source data, data loading, staging tables, Windows / UNIX batch jobs, etc. .
experience*required to be able to make minor coding modifications.
· Ability to make coding changes to *Access 2003 front end with SQL
Server back end required. *
· The candidate must be able to quickly understand complex
relational databases in order to accurately perform data extracts/queries
and data changes in the production environment.
· The following are also required: excellent interpersonal and
communication skills, teamwork skills, problem solving skills,
troubleshooting skills as well as being a self-starter and self-motivator.
· Candidate must be available to respond to pages for off-hours
· Experience with the following is a plus: XML, XSLT, JSP, AJAX,
Struts, HL7, PHP, MySQL, and TOAD.
· Experience working in an environment governed by a formal software
development methodology is strongly desired.
· *Selected candidates will be required to take the Brainbench or
TekChek skills test for Oracle PL/SQL.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at