Please reply: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com

 *Hi parters,*

* Please let me know if you have any profiles for this requirement.*

* *

*Title                       : Interfaces/Maximo Enterprise Adapter App
Support needed in Atlanta GA*

*Location               : Atlanta GA*

*Duration              : 8 months*

*Rate                       : $45/HR on C2C*

*Job Description:

* *"• Support and enhance Maximo (work order management and supply chain)
system.
• Support of the Maximo integration via the Maximo Enterprise Adapter (MEA)
• Support and enhance the integration components between fleet applications,
including components developed in custom java applications, biztalk, and
PL/SQL. "
"1. Significant experience (3+ years) designing and implementing solutions
in the IBM Maximo product, at version 6 or higher.
a. Functional knowledge of Maximo
b. Knowledge of the Maximo Application Designer
c. Knowledge of Maximo schemas / tables / relationships

2. Experience developing and supporting software solutions in Oracle PL/SQL
or a comparable relational database platform.

3. Significant experience configuring and supporting inbound and outbound
interfaces to Maximo using the Maximo Enterprise Adapter (MEA.)*

*Thanks and Regards*

Hari

INet Soft Solutions Inc

Call: 404 474 0113

Email: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com  l l   www.inetsoftsolutions.com

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.