*Title :* Project manager
*Work Location :* Raleigh, NC ,USA
*Duration *: 6 months
- The Project Manager estimates, plans, schedules, monitors, evaluates,
documents and directs projects to ensure a complete business solution is
- May act alone but is expected to lead a team or a definable segment of
a larger project.
- Produces a project plan based on Project Management methodologies for
executing the project.
- Manages NCR and third party contracts as needed; ensuring projects meet
established time, cost, contractual and technical requirements.
- Defines and manages the project's change control procedures and
effectively utilizes all available methodologies and tools, culminating in
client acceptance of and payment for results.
- Generally manages one active project but may manage multiple projects
depending on size and complexity.
*Must Skills : *
- Requires bachelors degree in project management, business or other
related degree and 4-10 years of experience in project management or related
- Experience in contemporary product management methodologies like Agile,
Scrum; wiki for maintaining
- 5+ years experience in product management or related area
- 10+ years experience in the software industry
- Excellent project management skills with strong analytical and business
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present complex concepts
to management, team members as well as non-technical audiences
- PMI-Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
Send matching profiles to dpay...@sidoquad.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at