Hi partners,

Hope you are doing well today !
I do have multiple openings with me, Please let me know if you have anyone
with you.

Position : SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidations)

  Location: New Hampshire

Duration: 3+months

  Job Duties:  UPDATE: 4/16/10: THis work order is CRITICAL. Expert BPC
Consolidation configuration This resource has built a true legal
consolidation application using BPC and understands how to configure
dimensions/properties, business rules, and logic and make it all work. We
need a resource with SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidations)
expertise, minimum BPC 5.1 MS version, with BPC 7.0 and SAP ECC desirable.
In this project planning and scoping effort, the resource will assist the
Capgemini team in scoping for and producing the project approach and
statement of work, specifically related to SAP BPC Consolidations. The
biggest thing needed is their participation in documenting the BPC solution
for the deliverable due November 13. This role then continues with the
delivery of the solution to go live on April 1, 2010. Real experience on BPC
7M or Outlooksoft 5, know how to configure currency translation, intco
elimination and consolidation and intra appset data flow. Know how to
leverage out of box BPC functions, dimentions, properties, Business Rules,
data packages to manage consolidation process. Accounting background is
highly preferred. SSIS experience will be also great.

Senior Java e-commerce developers

3-6 Months and can be go longer

I need 2-3 solid web developers to design, develop, unit test technical
solutions for web/e-Commerce applications based on the functional
requirements and technical specifications.  Ensure the overall solution is
reliable and scalable.

·         5+ years of experience with J2EE applications in a UNIX/Linux

·         3+ years of experience with Websphere App Server, and WebSphere
Commerce, Interwoven content management a huge plus, HTML

·         2+ years of Experience with EJB, Struts, MQ, JMS, DB2, XML, Web

·         Experience with Interwoven TeamSite, GoogleWebToolKit, Endeca
Search Engine , Ajax, , LDAP, Oracle, SQL Server database.

·         Expertise in designing and building applications for scalability
and redundancy.

QA Tester with ITKO LISA or Compuware Test Partner
Long term duration

5+ years of automated testing
Excellent communication skills
ITKO LISA or Compuware Test Partner

Insurance experience
In-person interview
Experience testing web services

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.