*Title: UI Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Contract-To-Hire

In person interview required.
We are seeking a talented user interface developer for a contract
opportunity with our Front End Engineering Team.  In this role, the UI
Developer will assist with developing user facing websites, customer
dashboards and projects for our comparison shopping portal.
Requirements:
Experience in servlet, jsp, and other Java-based web technologies.
Excellent problem solving skills.
Good software development methodologies, object oriented programming skills
And familiarity with design pattern.
3 years of development experience in developing web pages and web
applications.
Proficiency in cross-browser CSS, JavaScript and JavaScript frameworks.
Experience in debugging CSS and JavaScript issues.
Experience in jQuery a plus.
3 - 5 years of experience in Java language.
BSCS/MSCS preferred
*