I do have an opening for Web designer/Programmer. Please do reply me ASAP.
Duration: 6 months
Prefer resources from financial domain experience. Thank you
*Web designer/developer, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash, Flex, html,
· Redesign existing website with new look and feel and bring it up to
the new web standards.
· Work with application owners and development team members to come
up with a new design for the website.
· Determine overall cohesiveness, functionality and appearance of Web
sites elements such as navigation tools, page layout templates, images, *
Flash* and form elements.
· Knowledge of databases and interaction between website and database
is required as the registration website should collect data and store it in SQL
· Ensure the Web site's cross-browser compatibility, link integrity
and overall quality.
· Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
· Experience in building *web applications using C# or
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, ADO.NET <http://ado.net/> and SQL Server*.
· Good understanding of web based applications.
· Working experience in interacting with databases from web
· *Experience in creating and maintain database tables, triggers and
· Experience working with Flash, Action Script and extensive
knowledge of CSS and HTML.
· Excellent design skills and ability to create and optimize graphics
for the web.
· Solid design skills including Web Page layout and image selection.
· Knowledge of AJAX , design patterns and object oriented concepts.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at