*Role: Oracle Database Administrator/Warehouse Architect-- backfill position
*Duration: 18 months*
*Location: Rensselaer, NY*
*Start Date: ASAP*
1. Associate’s Degree in computer science or related
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Five years experience working with end users and development staff to
design and implement report specifications.
4. Three years experience working with Oracle, with an understanding of the
architecture and processes, including Oracle9i and/or Oracle10g, or
5. Three years experience writing and/or utilizing PL/SQL, SQL Plus, SQL
Developer and TOAD.
6. Three years experience working with at least one large-scale application
to accommodate a new or existing State business process.
7. Three years experience working with a large-scale State online contract
management / processing / development application.
8. Five years experience with State procurement processes as driven by State
finance law, procurement council guidelines, applicable control agency
bulletins, etc. Qualifying experience includes, but is not limited to
managing of contracts in one or more of the following areas: negotiation
with contractors and vendors; fiscal management, including bidding, payment,
analysis, and fiscal reporting; contract development, including developing
requests for proposals; contract execution, including securing signatory
approval from control agencies; or monitoring and review of contract terms.
Qualifying experience also includes participation in the development,
implementation, and maintenance of a large scale State online application to
accommodate functions in the above listed areas.
9. Three years experience responding to requests for information by
producing reports, queries, and specialized documentation as needed for a
large scale application accommodating a state business practice within
timeframes provided. 10. 10. Two years experience developing and/or
implementing report specifications for State procurement related mandated
reports including but not limited to: the Office of the State Comptroller's
(OSC) Prompt Contracting Report, the NYS Department of Economic
Development's (NYSDED) Minority Women's Business Enterprise (MWBE)
Utilization Report, and NYSDED's Omnibus Procurement Act Report.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at