*Title :* Data Warehouse - Analyst
*Location :* Chicago IL
*Duration : *6 Months + *
**Interview :* Phone */* In-person
This position will participate in the design, development, implementation,
and maintenance of an on-going enterprise-wide data warehouse program. The
primary responsibilities will center on business requirements definition,
user acceptance testing and training activities. This person will lead these
activities and work with the data modeler to translate the requirements into
technical specifications. The Data Analyst will be one of the primary
interfaces between the Business and the Business Intelligence Team. As a
result, they will be involved in all activities that impact the business
users of the warehouse. The position will be responsible for ongoing support
of the data warehouse environment.
- Data Analyst experience in large, complex data integration
environments. Real-time data integration experience is preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills, attention to detail and
experience writing documents related to requirements and design in a
technical environment. Includes but not limited to system use cases,
traceability matrixes, source to target data mapping documents.
- Demonstrated experience in creating detailed data requirements
documentation from high-level business requirements.
- Extensive database experience. In-depth knowledge of SQL, RDBMS
functions, relational database design and operations.
- Design or development experience with transactional/operational
systems. Development experience preferred.
- Ability to understand data models / ERDs.
- Familiarity with ETL functions and principles.
- Familiarity with enterprise information governance principles and
- Proficient with SQL Query tools, MS Office
- Testing experience.
- Ability to work towards high-level objectives by decomposing tasks into
smaller tasks, prioritize and work in a largely self-directed fashion.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at