Primary Skills      : Oracle 11i OM/SCM Developer, workflows, base tables

Secondary Skills : CRM field sales or contracts and installed base

Just today we placed one for this position and there is another position
with the same client-Let me  know if any one is intrested--Rates are
competetive

Project Duration :  6+m

City        : Jamesburg

State     : NJ

Total Experience: 8

US Experience   : 5

Other Information           :               REQUIRED:

-Oracle 11i: OM/SCM Developer

-Strong technical / developer resource with solid experience in the OM, SCM
and Finance modules.

-Oracle 11.5.9 and above required.

-Strong PL/SQL skills.

-MS Office Suite