Hi Folks,

Here below I do ave urgent opening for Peopelsoft HR Technical.

*PeopleSoft Version 8.x HR Technical Consultant needed in OH for a 6 months
contract. Max rate is $40/h C-C.  *

REQUIRED SKILLS

·         Thorough knowledge of PeopleSoft HR applications, including
technical and functional  preferably on application version 8.8 and
Peopletools version 8.462.

·         Specific functional and technical skills in Global Payroll, North
American Payroll, and Time & Labor applications

·         Significant working knowledge of SQL, SQR,  Application Engine,
Peoplecode, Component Interfaces, and Application Messaging

·         Experience creating new and modifying existing on-line
functionality using PeopleTools (fields, records, pages, components, menus,
etc…).

·         Excellent analysis, debugging, and written/oral communication
skills.

·         Create and/or use functional design documents to carryout
technical design and development.

ADDITIONAL SKILLS (NICE TO HAVE)

·         Build new Crystal Reports

·         Use Tree Manager to create and modify query trees

·         Custom and delivered workflow knowledge

·         Good knowledge of PeopleSoft security (users, roles, permission
lists)

·         Knowledge of Java, JavaScript, XHTML also a plus.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.