Title: QA Tester
Location: San Jose, CA
Length: 6 months
Seeking people with the following characteristics:
• .NET Engineering QA tester (ideally with C# and VB/ASP experience).
• Proactive, willing to shoulder responsibility for tasks that require
• Great attention to detail and with a passion for things being done “the
• Proficient in the language of choice.
• Familiar with static analysis (FindBugs).
• Plus the usual QA expectations.
*samples that you needs to provide if selected for interview -
1. Example JUnit tests featuring mock objects (the classes under test can be
2. Example interpretation of a FindBugs or PMD report.
3. A short (1 – 3 paragraph) note describing the use of mock objects for the
controlled exploration of classes and methods.
- industry best practices for test automation, described in the popular
"Pragmatic Programmer" book series. If not familiar direct them to review
that material immediately.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at