Title: QA Tester
Location: San Jose, CA
Length: 6 months
Seeking people with the following characteristics:
• .NET Engineering QA tester (ideally with C# and VB/ASP experience).
• Proactive, willing to shoulder responsibility for tasks that require
• Great attention to detail and with a passion for things being done “the
• Proficient in the language of choice.
• Familiar with static analysis (FindBugs).
• Plus the usual QA expectations.
samples that you needs to provide if selected for interview -
1. Example JUnit tests featuring mock objects (the classes under test can be
2. Example interpretation of a FindBugs or PMD report.
3. A short (1 – 3 paragraph) note describing the use of mock objects for the
controlled exploration of classes and methods.
- industry best practices for test automation, described in the popular
"Pragmatic Programmer" book series. If not familiar direct them to review
that material immediately.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at