Dear Partners,

We are having below Urgent requirement Remedy Developer

Location- Washington - DC
Duration- 6 + Months
Rate: $52

Complete Description:
Remedy Developer will serve as one of several technical resources for the
District's Remedy 7.5 upgrade project. The candidate will work under the
supervision of a Development Manager to upgrade all of the District's Remedy
Services, including custom applications built using the Remedy ARS platform,
to the latest Remedy version of 7.5.
Current version 5.5.

Candidate will also advise executives on best practices, as required during
the upgrade project. Candidate undertakes complex development efforts, is
responsible for delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Strong
communication skills as well as the ability to drive creative solutions to
business problems is highly desired.

Responsibilities:
• Act as a key technical resource in the Remedy 7.5 upgrade project.
• Develops Remedy ITSM Suite and Custom Application solutions in new 7.5
environment.
• Architect solutions in BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS) up to 7.x as
well as ITSM suite, CMDB, SRM, Mid-Tier and related tools.
• As required during the 7.5 upgrade project: Analyze, design and develop
new requirements, customize existing ITSM applications, upgrading ITSM App
from earlier version to 7.x and developing complex applications using ARS
development environment.
• Develop Crystal Reports and deploy in Crystal Enterprise Server in support
of the 7.5 upgrade project.
• Integrate various external integration tools with ARS Including but not
limited to HP Open View, LDAP, Business Objects and Mobile Device Platforms
in support of the 7.5 upgrade project.

Recommended Experience:
• At least 5 years experience in development.
• At least 8 years total work experience.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree.

  Technology

NUMBER OF YEARS USED

LAST USED

PROFICIENCY LEVEL

Technology

Number of years experience

Date technology last used

Basic/Proficient/Expert

Remedy ARS (version 5 – present)

Remedy ITSM (version 5 – present)

Report Writer Administration

OS/Network Administration

SQL DBA - Writing complex SQL statements *(Desired)*

Oracle Database Administration *(Desired)*

CMDB Implementation Experience *(Nice to Have)*

Knowledge of Java based web applications *(Nice to Have)*

Experience with Remedy Platform major version upgrade *(Highly Desired)*

If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to akman...@igridtech.com

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
akman...@igridtech.com
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**