Please send profiles matching the requirement to* *ssava...@hexacorp.com
*Title : .NET Web-Application Developer/Architect*
*Location : Madison, WI*
*Duration : 6 months*
*Rate : $58/hr*
*Medical Case Review Web Portal*
*User Interface Design and Development*
Client has existing SQL (2005) database, database administrator, and network
engineer. A need exists for a web developer/architect to create a front-end
web application for the purpose of allowing the client’s clients to
request/receive medical reviews. Hence, a user interface must be developed
using Microsoft tools & platforms allowing for different categories of
clients (different views/forms), authentication, and attachments. Contractor
will also provide training to other staff members for support purposes.
*SKILLS REQUESTED: *
- *7 or more* years of experience in handling all the phases of project
life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development,
test planning, deployment and maintenance of web based applications.
- Experience in *CMS, Backup/Restore, Windows Server 2003/2008, Document
- Expertise in User Interface (UI) design and development using .*NET
Technologies, .NET Framework, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, ASP,
*, C#, Java Script, VB Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, IIS.*
- Experience in working *Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
and*Microsoft Access databases.
- Hands on experience with creating stored procedures using transact SQL,
developing and implementing reporting and data solutions.
- Experienced in integrating *AJAX/Web Services* technology.
- Working knowledge *of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, and IIS.*
- Onsite project development required.
- Strong technical and analytical back ground; collaborative
communication skills; organization skills, timeline/deadline oriented with a
commitment to excellence.
- Must be comfortable speaking with clients/stakeholders (health plan
care managers/physician advisors/President of company).
- Health Care or health specialty services experience preferred.
- Preference given to candidate interested in potential full time staff
position at project completion.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at