*Hi,** *

*This is** **Sunitha** from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below

*Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement** **along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP*

*Title                                :                        **BizTalk
Developer** ***

*Duration                        :                       4-8+months *

*Location                         :                      **King of Prussia**,
PA** ***

* *

*Max.Rate                         :                 $50/hr C2C (All Incl)*

* *

*Job Description & Required skills:*

My client is looking for someone with 2 to 3 years of *BizTalk development
This individual also need to have experience with *EDI.*
So if your consultant MUST have both *BizTalk and EDI* on their resume and
bullet points explaining their relevant experience.
This is a pharmaceutical company so it might be advantageous to have
industry experience but it is not required.

 Thanks& Regards

*Sunitha Reddy*

Technical Recruiter

Voice:  347-863-7983 ||347-725-5338

*Fax:* 516-977-0618

E-mail id : suni...@svitinc.com ||  Url : www.svitinc.net

 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics