Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

With Rate Confirmation Contact Details and Current Location.

Position: Telecom Process Business Analysts

Location: Alpharetta, Georgia.

Duration: 9 Months Contract

Candidates should be US Citizens, Green Card, EAD on W2 basis.

Need to be US EAD, US Perm Resident, or US Citizens! Need Full SSN of the
candidate to get submitted to AT&T

To document detailed level business processes associated with Wireless
Telecommunications Engineering processes.

Candidate should have the following qualifications:

1.      Prior experience defining business processes related to the Wireless
Communications business, preferably in the Networking Engineering organizations.

2.      Ability to facilitate requirements gathering sessions with large groups
of subject matter experts.

3.      Experienced with Microsoft Visio (Enterprise Architect  desirable)

4.      Six Sigma certification desirable

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 230| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:|Website:|

P Save a tree! Print this message only if it's absolutely necessary