*Hi,*

* *

*Position : Senior Oracle DBA with Sap Experience +Sap Basis Experience
would be plus*

* *

*Project Duration* *:* 6mts

*City :* Chicago

*State :* IL

Rate :$55-60/hr on c2c

*Primary Skills* *:* Oracle DBA with SAP –

*Other Information :* I'm looking for an Oracle DBA with SAP experience

This position is a senior hands-on Oracle DBA working in a SAP environment.

We're looking for 7-9 years of Oracle experience with at least 2 years
supporting multi-terabyte databases.

A minimum of 3-4 years working with SAP in a Unix environment is also
required.

*Though this is a DBA position, SAP Basis experience is a plus. *

The successful candidate must have strong knowledge of Oracle internals,
excellent backup and recovery skills, and experience with SAP tools, strong
SQL, shell scripting, RMAN, and database linking. Excellent troubleshooting
and tuning skills are a must-have. Must have strong SAP database experience
and know many of the DBA transactions or tools and be able to perform tasks
such as adding space to a tablespace in an SAP environment.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
Staffing Professional