Hi,

This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below
position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Title                       :                Sr oracle DBA

Duration              :                 12+months

Location              :                  Brisbane , CA

* *

* **Job description & Required skills:*

Other skills:  *Veritas and volume manager (experts)*

•Develop scripts and other programs for system monitoring and maintenance.

•Part of 24 X 7 Support for DB.
•Deploy strategies for backups, migration of database changes, and longer
term system growth.
•Identify and resolve more than 95% issues proactively with Oracle database
monitoring tools.
•When on-call, ensure the database has sufficient capacity to meet peak
season forecasts with 25% margin, while maintaining consistent response
time.
•Effectively follow change management guidelines for all the changes made to
the production and pre-production databases
•Contribute to implementation of database/site scalability/capacity
architecture to support 2x business growth.
•Implement projects resulting from Failure Point Analysis.
•Design, deploy and manage mission critical databases.
•Work with software development team to identify the database requirements
for application deployment.

*Experience:*

•MS / BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
•9-10 years experience as Oracle DBA, including responsibility for databases
in excess of 200GB in a 7 x 24 environment.
•Demonstrated effectiveness by supporting several smaller project and at
least one large scale complex project.
•Very good experience with different aspect of database tuning.
•Experience with Veritas Quick I/O, Net backup, and Volume Manager highly
desirable.
•Strong shell scripting experience is a must.
•Unix System Administration experience is a plus.

*Competencies: Skills, knowledge, & abilities
Functional Competencies:*

•Direct experience with Oracle running on UNIX, preferably Solaris.
•Good knowledge of PL/SQL, and assisting developers with writing and tuning
database code.
•Through understanding of backup and recovery process.
•Good understanding of HA solution such as Parallel Processing and
Replication.
•Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment, and possess very
good communications skills.

*Interpersonal Competencies:*

•Ability to work on multiple projects and reprioritize as needed
•Ability to stay on project or hand-off schedule and manage own time
accurately and effectively
•Escalate issues appropriately to manager
.Excellent communication skills
•Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-changing environment
•Effective multi-tasking
•Thrive in multi-discipline work teams

* *

* *

* *

* Thanks and Regards  *

*Sunitha Reddy
Sr.Recruiter
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355 *

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*

* *

* *

* *