UPDATED  HOTLIST OF SVIT INC
                  (SQL SERVER DEVELOPERS)
                  Hi Partners
                  Please allow me to introduce our available consultants for
your requirements.
                  I would highly appreciate if you add me into your
distribution list .
                  For further details you can reach me at,

                  Voice: 347-725-5338 || Fax: 516-977-0618 or mail me at
bi...@svitinc.com.

                  Microsoft certified Consultant

                      Name                              :     Mohammed Rabbani
Syed
                      Mail id                             :
mohammeds...@gmail.com

                     Rate                        :    Open
                      Current location       :     Herndon,   VA

                      Availability                   :     Immediate
                     Relocation                     :     Yes

                     Total it experience    :     8

                     Total us experience  :    3+Yrs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    Name                                      :
Gopinath Reddy
                    Mail id                                   :
gopinathredd...@gmail.com

                   Rate                              :       open
                   Current location              :         Irving,TX

                   Availability                          :         Immediate
                   Relocation                           :         Yes

                   Total I T experience       :         8+ years

                   Total us experience        :        5 years

                  Thanks & Regards

                  ------------------------------------

                  Bindu

                  SVIT Inc

                  (CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010)

                  Business Development Executive

                  Voice: 347-725-5338 || Fax: 516-977-0618

                  bi...@svitinc.com
                  www.svitinc.com

                   Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

            ©2010 SVIT INC || NY