This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Title             :          WEBSPHERE Developer

Duration     :           6+months

Location     :           Chicago,IL

* **Job description & Required skills:*

* *

Senior WebSphere engineer to assist our North suburban client in the
migration of their WAS 4 & 6.1 environments to WAS 7.  Project will be for 3
The focus will be on the application changes that will be needed to
accommodate the upgraded WAS 7 environment.
Solid development experience needed to understand the appropriate changes.

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*