*Position: - Java Developer/ Architect*
*Location: - Atlanta- GA*
*Duration: 6+Months *
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
The Architect/Senior Developer will be the member of a core group that will
design and develop one of the most important systems with client. The
position will be responsible for providing architectural leadership and
guidance. The position will also be responsible for developing, maintaining,
and communicating standards, practices, reference models and solution
patterns. The candidate must be forward thinking and self starter.
Required Skills –
• 10+ years of cumulative experience in software design,
• 7+ years of solid Java experience; excellent understanding of
OOD/OOD principles and design patterns. Expert knowledge of Threading,
concurrency, pooling and caching strategies.
• 4+ years at architect capacity; good documentation skills that
include UML, ERD and the ability to articulate in detail.
• 2+ years with Agile development experience, preferably SCRUM.
• 7+ years J2EE experience that includes MVC web frameworks
(SpringMVC), GWT, AJAX, Servlet, JSP, application servers, JMS Brokers,
• 7+ years RDMBS experience; good knowledge of SQL and data
• 5+ years XML; DOM, SAX, JDom, StaX, XSLT, XPath
• Extensive knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, AOP.
• 5+ years developing and architecting reusable
infrastructure/integration software libraries and frameworks.
• Must be well versed with Ant, Maven, JUnit, TestNG,
Subversion, JMeter and other development and QA tools.
• 2+ years Web Services; WS-I Basic Profile, SOAP, UDDI,
WS-security, WSDL, CXF, Axis, XFire, JiBX, JAXB.
• 2+ years SOA and ESB; experience with BPEL is desirable
• 10+ years of cross platform experience – Unix, Linux, Windows,
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or
an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
• 10+ years progressive work related experience with demonstrated
proficiency in software design, all aspects of architecture,
product/component development, and/or technology consulting.
• Experience with inventory systems is highly desired.
• Experience with noSQL architectures is highly desired.
• Experience with cloud and distributed deployment is highly desired.
• Excellent verbal & written communication, inter-personal,
facilitation and presentation
- Good Java Development Skills
- Knowledge of JVM Memory Manager and Model
- Experience with thread management, concurrency constructs, and
- Network programming (TCP/IP, sockets)
- Collections Framework
- Exception handling
- Familiarity with architectural execution patterns
- Event Driven Architecture (EDA)
- Java Enterprise Application Development Skills
- Distributed programming constructs (SOA, Web Services, ESB)
- Java Messaging Service (JMS)
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP)
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Highly Available and High Performance Systems
- Experience with Highly Scalable N-Tier Applications
- Knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization
- Resource Management
Additionally the IHG team would prefer the following:
· Hands-on development and architectural experience as it relates to
systems with a high rate of transactions.
- Development experience within the last 3 years
- Architecture experience within the last 5-7 years
· Solid tenure in their career
java developer j2ee jsp dojo mvc ajax jboss jquery
*For immediate responses Please send resumes to
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: (770) 248-2999 Ext 4008.
650-517-9700 Extn 4008.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at