Please send resume to

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Position: Data Architect *

*Duration: 6+months*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

Non locals also fine, but should work or re-locate to NC

Interview: Telephonic+ Face to Face

* Required Skills:*

We’re looking for a solid data architect (end to end, ETL, data modeling,
data access) with specific expertise in Netezza (Must).

If you have enterprise credit risk in your background even better.

Must be able to start immediately

Thanks & Regards,

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01C888E2.93CAD870]

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused