Open ended contract in St. Louis MO
The qualified candidate should be able to:
• Gather, define and document business requirements
• Map business requirements to processes within SAP
• Configure SAP application to meet business requirements
• Provide detailed functional specifications for custom (ABAP)
• Coordinate with members from other functional teams,
development teams and business users to resolve issues and implement new
Requirements: The qualified candidate should be able to meet the
following minimum requirements:
• 6 or more years of SAP experience in FICO configuration in 6.0
environment using SAP’s new general ledger.
• Bachelors degree
• Strong understanding of integration points between FICO and
Materials, SD, Payroll and maintenance.
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable, TRM, Fixed Assets and Project
Systems is a plus.
• Experience with Open Text (IXOS) and Sabrix or other tax
software in an accounts payable environment is a plus.
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle from idea
through requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, user
acceptance, deployment, maintenance and support.
• Ability to work independently with business users and
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
(Oracle Apps & Sap)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at