*send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com*
* *Find the job discription below and getback to me with your
consultants updated *RESUME and contact details(Phone No,Mail ID)*ASAP,if
you feel comfortable with that.
*ETL Developer (SSIS)*
*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*
*Duration: 3 months*
Start Date: ASAP
The project is to migrate data from a data warehouse to a series of star
schema tables. The ETL developer will be responsible for developing
Microsoft Sql Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
• A minimum of 7+ years of experience. Out of this, 3+ years of experience
in developing Microsoft SSIS packages.
• Has in depth knowledge of MS SQL Server.
• Has working knowledge of data warehouse concepts such as: type 1, type 2,
snow flakes, star schemas.
• Has working knowledge of Microsoft SSIS best practices (design,
development, deployment and performance tuning).
• Has experience creating ETL design specification documents.
• Has experience creating ETL testing documents.
• Very good analytical skills.
• Very good communication skills. Resource will be working directly with the
• Scheduling SSIS packages with Tidal Software
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Unicom Technologies Inc.,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at