Hello Partners,

Send me resume of good fit consultants in and around Chicago to *

Contact details, Present Location and immediate availability is must.

I need a QA Tester/BA to start Monday for our project in Chicago. Please let
me know if you have anyone that meets the proper criteria listed below:

Rate: 55/Hr !!

Dur: 1 yr

Must have 2 + years testing SFA/Salesforce.com for a Pharmaceutical company

Must have strong documentation skills and familiar with FULL testing cycle

Must have strong communication skills

Must be able to start 1/10/11

Thanks & Regards...* *...

PHONE : 617-682-8196

FAX:       978-349-6110

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your