Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

*Web developer*

*Location: Downtown DC*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Max rate: $48/hr (All Incl)*

* *

*Required Skills:*

Write code in Ruby, HTML/CSS, and JavaScript
- Work as part of an Agile development team incorporating feedback from
product managers, product support and other development team members
- Design, implement, and maintain Ruby on Rails based components
- Rapidly solve problems and bugs
- Proactively look for ways to make the Bgov product better
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails & MySQL in a consumer facing web environment
- Experience with object oriented analysis/design
- Experience in XHTML, JavaScript, CSS and general Web 2.0 techniques
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MYSQL and Oracle
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD,
and REST.
- Understanding of code manipulation and optimization issues
- Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
- Familiarity with the MVC model
- Experience working in Agile environments using Scrum, Pair Programming, or
Extreme Programming.
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development
- Superb analytical skills, self directed, excellent communication skills
with engineers and non-engineers, strong team ethic, and pays close
attention to details
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices
for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards,
code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and

Thanks & Regards,

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused