Good Morning Associates!!!

Hope you are having a great day today!!!

Please email me updated resume of your Consultants to  with details as follows:

*Full Name*

* *

*E-Mail ID*

* *

*Phone #*

* *

*Expected hourly Rate (Corp-Corp/1099)*

* *

*Current Location (City & State)*

* *

*Earliest Start Date*

* *

*Length of Notice / Weeks*

* *

*Visa/Work Status*

* *

*Willing to Relocate (Yes/No)*

* *

Our client in Burlington MA is looking an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
development Expert. Must have strong ODI with realtime Exp.

Phoen to hire. Rates is open, please send any rate.

Thanks & Regards...* *...

PHONE : 617-682-8196

FAX:       978-349-6110

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your