*!!!!Immediately Needed ** Active Directory *****!!!!!!!*
*

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and
*

*best rate ASAP.*

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

*
Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293**
**
*
*Job Title :  Active Directory
Location :  Princeton, New Jersey
Duration : 2-3 Months Contract

Minimum Requirements:
Experience with Active Directory Windows 2003
Knowledge or experience of AD 2008
Sound Knowledge of AD User Attribute system
Sound knowledge and skills with AD OU and delegation models
Experience working with Login scripts using VBS and Kixtart
At least 4 years experience supporting desktops and laptops.
Exposure or Experience working on Microsoft ADMT..
Knowledge of NetIQ tool is a plus
Experience and sound knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and
Applications such as DNS and WINS
*

*
*

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,**
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>.