*!!!!Immediately Needed ** **Silverlight Developer** ***!!!!!!!*

*Hi Friends,*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and

*best rate ASAP.*

*While you send the resume, please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Please Send Resume to **su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>
* to reach me at 201-257-5081x 293**
*Job Title : Silverlight Developer
Location : Bridgewater, New Jersey
Duration : 3 + Months Contract

Minimum Requirements:
8+ years of IT experience is required
4+ years developing enterprise-class web applications utilizing .NET
technologies (ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and C#)
1+ year experience with Silverlight and implemented at least one project.
2+ years experience with Oracle or SQL Server database development.
Experience in designing as well as developing application &
framework components
Experience with all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Experience in Object Oriented Programming & Design Patterns
Demonstrates a sense of urgency, thoroughness and
quality towards assigned tasks/goals
Self motivated person and work best in a team environment
Apparel industry experience is a plus *

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Very Truly,**
Sunny Anand | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Email:* *su...@catstaffing-us.com* <su...@catstaffing-us.com>*
Voice: 201 257 5081 x 274| Fax: 201 727 9296
Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com* <http://www.catamerica.com/>.