Please send resume to;

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your profile with contact details, location and rate.

* *

*Lead Java Developer*

*Location: **Chicago**, IL or Jersey City, NJ***

*Duration: 6+months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

Track Lead/App Cell Lead.  Skilled in Java/J2EE technologies: Dojo, Ajax,
JSP, MVC, Spring, Struts, XML, UML, CSS, Java 5 and 6, developing and
debugging Javascript, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, JSF, Java POJO,
JUnit, Eclipse, Castor/JAXB, JMS, Workflow, Weblogic, Maven, UNIX, AXIS, and

- Be able to Work Independently.

- Needs Excellent Communication Skills

 Thanks & Regards,

Technocrafts, Inc.

14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151

Ph: 703.579.8549||Fax: 703.783.8455 ||

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused