Hi,

we have an immediate requirement as follows please check the details and
send the suitable profile along with the rate.

consultant details:

Full Name

Contact Number

E-mail ID

Visa status

Current Location

Availability

Relocation

Rate

   Job Title
 Firewall engineers
 Duration
 9-12 Months
 # of Positions
 8
 Position Type
 Contract
 Location
 Wilmington, DE
 Description
 This is a 9-12 month engagement. The interview process is a 45-minute
comprehensive technical screen with a team of engineers. Questions focus on
Checkpoint and Juniper firewalls and on Unix/Linux administration. We know
within 24 hours if the candidate will be hired. Candidates must be able to
be onsite in Wilmington, DE within 2 weeks of the offer.

3+ years experience with firewalls engineering/operations

- Experience with Checkpoint R60/R65 and Provider-1 on Solaris and SPLAT
(Linux SecurePlatform)

- Experience with Juniper Netscreen and JunOS firewalls

- 3+ years experience with TCP/IP networking and troubleshooting

- 3+ years experience with UNIX/Linux

- Experience with dynamic routing protocols such as BGP

- Excellent communications skills and ability to work both independently and
in a group

- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize

The interview process involves 1 45 minute technical screen. Candidates must
be able to be onsite and ready to work in Delaware within 2 weeks of this
phone screen. Feedback within 24 hours of interview.

Thanks & Regards

Murthy N. Dandi
American Programming Group LLC.

 (: *908-731-5454 X 305*

6: 908-731-5580

E-Mail: *mur...@amprogroup.com* <venu.go...@amprogroup.com>

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience