This is Devi Priya from Sancrosoft USA Inc,
Please send resumes at d...@sancrosoftusa.com or call me at *916-671-5584*
ROLE: IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
*REPORTS TO: Technical Project Manager*
*DEPARTMENT: CLIENT SERVICES*
*LOCATION: Travel 75% of time. Base located close to major
*Location :* *Bellevue, WA***
*Duration : 6 Months *
*The contract term will be six months at the least. Qualified
with websphere or TIBCO middleware implementation experiences)***
The Implementation Consultant is a post-sales position that focuses on
individual clients and implementing Edifecs’ solutions purchased by that
client. The Implementation Consultant will generally be involved in
installing, configuring, and overseeing the implementation of Edifecs’
products at client sites. This includes installation of products on client
hardware; configuration and development of programs, tasks and guidelines,
and trading partner setup to fully implement an Edifecs solution based upon
a client’s specific needs. The Implementation Consultant will be the
primary Client Services’ technical resource and will interface with the
client’s technical resources. Duties can range from delivering product
training to new client specific requirements, development and deployment.
The role involves client coordination and communication as well as a high
technical understanding of Edifecs’ solutions as well as the transactions
that flow through this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinate and communicate with the client post-sale to develop
an implementation plan for implementing and configuring a purchased Edifecs
solution based upon a client’s individual needs.
· Collaborate with the Edifecs Implementation Architect /
Technical Project Manager to formulate the architecture, implementation
strategy/schedule and operational plan.
· Install, upgrade and configure Edifecs’ products at client
· Integrate Edifecs products with other software assets/processes
at customer site.
· Coordinate with other Client Services, Product and Development
team members to meet development and configuration milestones, being able to
develop guidelines, programs, tasks, reports, etc. to meet the client’s
· Provide post- implementation support during the transition from
implementation to maintenance.
· Provide software and client specific training, and develop
training documentation based on present standards and client needs.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
· 5+ years of experience in enterprise software solution
· Strong knowledge and experience with Java programming, Java
Script, XML, HTML and scripting including Unix shell scripts.
· Expertise in deploying and configuring application software on
Linux / Unix based operating systems
· Familiarity with Oracle and/or SQL Server as database from an
application perspective – connection strings, SQL scripts, JDBC, Hibernate
and general trouble shooting.
· Experience with HIPAA EDI implementations preferred.
· Strong knowledge and experience in enterprise integration
platforms, Java based middleware such as IBM WebSphere, TIBCO, Glassfish,
· Familiarity with WebSphere Application Server or Apache
· Strong written and verbal presentation skills required. Must
be comfortable interacting with clients’ technical teams.
· Experience with the creation of all project technical
documentation in support of the project such as technical requirements
document, process flow diagrams, deployment and user operations guides.
· Must be able to manage or participate in the testing and
release cycle tasks for deployment of Edifecs products and services at
· Must be able to create detailed user and operational
documentation to support the deployment of products and services at client
· Must be comfortable delivering technical training at customer
sites as part of the customer's software release and deployment cycle.
· Strong experience with project scope development and
· Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal
· Willing to travel as needed - approximately 75%
· A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related degree, or
equivalent work experience is required.
Call me if you have any questions.
*Thanks & Regards*
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAF7A9.3A4A4500] [image:
*The power of focus*
*SancroSoft USA Inc | Direct: (916) 671-5584|
*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916)-200-0305 |
*IM : devipriya...@yahoo.com; G-Talk : devisancros...@gmail.com; *
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email
and delete the original message
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at