*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: Sr. DB2 Administrator
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 1 Year Contract
*Description for Sr. DB2 Administrator:*
8-10 years of experience in database design or maintenance
* Six or more years of DBA experience, generally with two or more of the
following DBMS platforms: DB2, Informix, Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle.
* Five or more years with DB client/server development tools and techniques.
* Experienced with DB performance monitor, DB recover, and DB change
* Strong knowledge and extensive experience with DB2 UDB on AIX/Solaris is
* Participation in large projects that require understanding of software
development life cycle
* Experience with Large Scale DB2 UDB Databases and DB2 DPF (Data Partition)
* Working knowledge of operating system internals (Shell scripting,
monitoring, debugging) in AIX / Solaris / Linux environments is required.
* Must be competent with converting logical data models into high
performance physical designs.
* Experience with data dictionary/repository tools and ERwin data modeling
* Experience with OLAP tools.
* DB2 UDB DBA ( UNIX ) with additional Oracle or SQL experience is
* Experience working with computer hardware and software
* Experience working with database and system maintenance procedures
* Experience working with database creation techniques and database
management systems (DBMS) features
* Experience working with database performance tuning
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Good programming skills for database management and general software
* Good communication skills
* Leadership skills to guide work teams
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at