*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Sr. DB2 Administrator

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 1 Year  Contract

 *Description for Sr. DB2 Administrator:*

8-10 years of experience in database design or maintenance

* Six or more years of DBA experience, generally with two or more of the
following DBMS platforms: DB2, Informix, Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle.

* Five or more years with DB client/server development tools and techniques.

* Experienced with DB performance monitor, DB recover, and DB change

* Strong knowledge and extensive experience with DB2 UDB on AIX/Solaris is

* Participation in large projects that require understanding of software
development life cycle

* Experience with Large Scale DB2 UDB Databases and DB2 DPF (Data Partition)
is required.

* Working knowledge of operating system internals (Shell scripting,
monitoring, debugging) in AIX / Solaris / Linux environments is required.

* Must be competent with converting logical data models into high
performance physical designs.

* Experience with data dictionary/repository tools and ERwin data modeling

* Experience with OLAP tools.

* DB2 UDB DBA ( UNIX ) with additional Oracle or SQL experience is

* Experience working with computer hardware and software
installation/upgrading procedures

* Experience working with database and system maintenance procedures

* Experience working with database creation techniques and database
management systems (DBMS) features

* Experience working with database performance tuning

*Other Qualifications*

* Good analytical and problem solving skills

* Good programming skills for database management and general software

* Good communication skills

* Leadership skills to guide work teams

* Ability to work in a team environment

* Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.