*Greetings from Robert,*
Job: Atrium Consultant
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 3 Month Contract
*Job Description: (*Atrium Reconciliation Technical Expert)
The Atrium Reconciliation Expert will handle four types of technical tasks.
1. Configuration of Atrium Reconciliation Engine jobs
2. Configuration of Atrium Classes and Attributes based on detailed
3. Configuration of ADDM discovery jobs
4. Configuration of Atrium Integrator
Of these, the first three are most important. The fourth task, Atrium
Integrator, is a new BMC offering, replacing the Atrium Integration Engine
with a user-friendly interface for data normalization, communication, and
In the first phase of the project, the Atrium Expert will create
reconciliation jobs for ADDM, CA-ESP (Job Scheduler), and a separate Atrium
dataset for retail IT assets. Prior to creating these jobs, the candidate
will create the Atrium structure of classes and attributes based on input
from a functional consultant.
In subsequent phases of the project, the Atrium Expert will systematically
integrate other data sources into Atrium using Atrium Integrator and the
Atrium Reconciliation Engine.
The Atrium Reconciliation Expert will work closely with the ITSM Architect,
Project Manager, CMDB Functional Consultant, and technical staff who install
the Atrium, Remedy, and ADDM products.
The client is moving from previous releases of each product and revamping
their approach to the CMDB.
This position may require some travel but most tasks can be completed
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
1. At least two years of experience working with the Atrium
2. As part of this experience, the candidate will have worked extensively
with ADDM discovery to successfully establish a schedule of full and sweep
discoveries of IT domains.
3. Experience creating, modifying, and deleting Atrium classes and
4. Thorough understanding of the ETL process, including identification,
normalization, precedence, reconciliation, and merging of data sources.
5. A clear understanding of the inherent performance limitations of
normalization and reconciliation processing and how to address those
limitations from a technical and procedural perspective.
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Strong MS Excel skills
8. Very strong skills with Atrium Explorer
9. Ability to quickly learn the Atrium Integrator interface, assuming no
previous skills in this area.
10. The candidate must be a self-starter, able to work effectively with
*Robert **|** **Business Development Manager** **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at